Our latest issue is out now! Here’s what we have for you:
• LONDON TO BRIGHTON VETERAN CAR RUN – We show how to support and take part in this year’s ‘virtual’ run and Quentin Willson explains what needs to be done next year’s live event must be safer.
• GREAT BRITISH CAR JOURNEY RETURNS – The Derbyshire museum which will tell the story of Britain’s motoring heritage is set to open next year. We reveal the lengths taken to set up the museum and the cars they’re planning to exhibit.
• THE UNTOLD STORY BEHIND THE VX220 AND ELISE S2 – We go behind the scenes at GM and Lotus and talk to the staff who brought these two modern classics to life
• TVR V8S DRIVEN – We get behind the wheel of this forgotten hero testing the car’s performance against its far more expensive rivals.
• TRIUMPH SPITFIRE SAVED – How one man brought his pride and joy back to life after an accident and went one further and made some performance boosting upgrades.
• THE BEST BUYING ADVICE – Read our top tips when looking for a BMC 1100/1300 and a Rover 620ti.
• THOUSANDS OF CARS FOR SALE – Find your next classic in our classifieds. We have a car for everyone!