OUT TODAY! IN THIS WEEK’S ISSUE OF CCW:
• 7-page MGB celebration – 26 lesser-known facts you may not know. We also choose three MGBs we’d buy today and what to look for when finding one. Plus, Keith Adams looks back on his purchase of a project MGB GT and the challenge he had to get the car on the road.
• Lockdown boom for UK’s classic specialists – How a surge in restorations have encouraged demand for Mini, Austin-Healey and Triumph spare parts.
• London to Brighton cancelled – The virtual alternative that will replace the live event.
• Goodwood SpeedWeek – All the action, drama and pictures from last weekend’s epic racing display.
• The Way We Were in 1980’s York – Take a trip back to when Sierras, Cavaliers and SD1s ruled the roads.
• VW Golf GTI press car saved – GTI collector restores a Mk1 to its original 1979 condition
• Audi 80 CD and CL twin-test – Is there really a difference? We find out.
• PLUS, All the latest cars for sale in our extensive classifieds section. Pick up a copy today and find your next classic inside!